Advantech’s IIoT iAutomation Group is pleased to announce that they are now an official distributor of a select line of B+B SmartWorx products. This comes after the announcement in 2015 that Advantech had entered into an agreement to acquire B+B SmartWorx having them lead Advantech’s new Intelligent Business Sector in developing smart networking products.
Products currently available through Advantech include:
1. Ethernet to Serial Device Servers – These VESR or VESP RS-232/422/485 Ethernet serial servers meet commercial, industrial, and hazardous application requirements. Industrial redundant power input range is from 10 to 48 Vdc and temperature range of -40° to 80°C with Class I Division 2 certification with DIN-rail or panel mount ability making them suitable for all forms of applications.
2. Modbus TCP Ethernet to RTU or ASCII Serial Gateways – MESR Modbus Gateways bridge devices on Modbus serial networks with those on Modbus TCP networks allowing seamless integration. Each serial port is accessible over a LAN or WAN by up to 16 simultaneous Modbus TPC masters. All Vinx™ MESR gateways feature auto detecting 10/100Base T copper and fiber optic connections.
3. Serial Converters, Repeaters, and Suppressors – To ensure serial equipment is communicating and integrated with new technologies, the most extensive line of rugged and reliable serial conversion and isolation products built to handle the most demanding environments are now available.
4. USB to Serial Converters, Hubs, and Isolators – USB products provide a plug and play convenience with industrial ruggedness and a retention port 50% stronger than a conventional USB port. They work with any standard USB cable and you’ll find isolation protection built into many of the USB products. They prevent common surges, spikes, and grounding loops from damaging your equipment.
5. Wzzard Sensing Platforms – The Wzzard™ is an easy to use complete wireless sensing connectivity platform for rapid deployment of scalable, intelligent, reliable IoT networking for demanding environments. Because of its efficient distribution of information to single or multiple receivers, lower power usage, and minimized data packets, it is ideal for mobile or remote locations.
6. LTE 4G Cellular Router – GPRS / EDGE / CDMA / UMTS / HSPA+/ 4G LTE routers operate within 4G LTE and 3G networks of mobile operators. Cellular 4G LTE and 3G routers may be used for wireless connection of end-user devices for the connection of WAN/LOAN networks, individual PCs, or for data transfer in industry SCADA applications and M2M connectivity.
>>For more information, click here