Relevant Solutions of Sugar Land, Texas, and Business & Engineering Solutions Team (BEST), Inc. from Houston, Texas received top honors at the Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) annual Channel Partner of the Year awards ceremony, at the company’s Channel Partner Conference held in San Antonio, Texas.
The HPS Channel Partner of the Year awards recognize distributors and systems integrators for customer service, innovation and excellence among companies supplying and integrating Honeywell solutions in the Americas. This year, Honeywell recognized 13 channel partners for customer service, innovation and excellence in supplying and integrating Honeywell solutions at an awards ceremony held in tandem with the 2016 Honeywell Users Group Americas conference.
“We’re pleased to have our key channel partners join us in San Antonio again this year to be recognized for their role in helping our customers achieve their operational goals,” said Andy D’Amelio, vice president of HPS’ global channel partner program. “These award winners represent some of the best partners in the industry, and we’re honored to celebrate their accomplishments with them.”
Relevant Solutions was named Distributor of the Year after having great success in selling HPS’ new products, serving the installed base as well as winning new customers. They were able to grow their business in a declining market.
BEST, Inc. was named Systems Integrator of the Year. This partner quickly embraced the Experion LX product line along with Advanced Solutions and Terminal Manager.
Other channel partner award winners include:
- Distributor of the Year for Modular Systems (North America) – AC Controls Company of Charlotte, N.C. This channel partner worked with Honeywell’s Building Solutions team on a major project in the pharmaceutical industry. They also developed their own system integrator capability, signed up additional system integrators such as Avid Solutions, and invested in a new world class training and demonstration facility for Honeywell products.
- Distributor of the Year for Modular Systems (Latin America) – Sistemas y Equipos de Instrumentación S.A. de C.V. of Coatzacoalcos, Mexico for modular system growth throughout 2015, satisfying customer needs with a solution approach and a variety of Honeywell products.
- Distributor of the Year for Process Instruments (North America) – J & W Instruments from New Brighton, Minn. This partner focused on HPS’ process instruments product lines. By leveraging Honeywell’s investments in new products and promotions, they were able to grow their business in a declining market.
- Distributor of the Year for Process Instruments (Latin America) – Seguridad y Control S.A. de C.V. of Guadalajara, Mexico for the YOY growth on instrumentation in Mexico including the whole process instrumentation portfolio.
- Distributor of the Year for Gas Transmission – Bartlett Controls, Inc. of Waxhaw, N.C. This partner drove growth by leveraging the Elster-Instromet Q-Sonic ultrasonic gas meter product line, significantly increasing year over year sales.
- Distributor of the Year for Gas Distribution – Ed Young Sales Company of Charlotte, N.C. This partner drove growth by leveraging the Mercury Instruments volume corrector and CNI2 modem product lines.
- Distributor of the Year for Gas Solutions – Inova S.A. de C.V. of San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico for gas products year-on-year growth, and actively penetrating the Mexico gas sector.
- Distributor of the Year for Instrumentation – AWC of Baton Rouge, LA. This channel partner won more than 20 new customers by leveraging the SmartLine field instrumentation product line.
- Distributor of the Year for Terminal Operations (North America) – Allesco Corporation of Houston, Texas. This channel partner worked to drive growth in the Enraf prover product line.
- Distributor of the Year for Terminal Operations (Latin America) – Bruno Schillig of Buenos Aires, Argentina, for providing to customers a complete terminal solution portfolio, demonstrating the solution value and including Honeywell products as a primary partner.
- Distributor of the Year for MatrikonOPC – Ingenieria En Automatización Control Limitada of Santiago, Chile, for growing their region substantially over their target, growing their system integrator business, and actively promoting the MatrikonOPC product line in their territory with several events.
>>For more information, click here.