Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne e2v, both Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY] companies and global leaders in machine vision, combine as Teledyne Imaging to showcase their newest and most advanced vision solutions in a combined display including presentations and live demonstrations at the VISION show, November 6-8 in Hall 1, Stand F62 in Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
Subject matter experts will be on hand to provide insight on planned product development and advanced, enabling technology for future imaging challenges. The following products will be at the show, including several new product introductions:
- CMOS image sensors – New image sensors from Teledyne e2v’s Snappy and Emerald series, including 2, 5, 8.9, 12, and 16M detectors that enable fast and accurate digital processing, and combine full HD resolution with a 2.8 μm low-noise global shutter for high-speed scanning..
- Calibir – Outstanding uncooled long wave infrared imaging and great flexibility in a compact package. Adaptive contrast enhancement, shutterless operation, and VGA resolution with multiple output and lens options
- Genie Nano 5GigE – New, the industry’s first 5 Gigabit, GigE Vision area cameras with frame rates equivalent to 985MB/sec with TurboDrive for fast, high resolution imaging over long cable distances.
- Genie Nano CXP – A preview of the 25 Mpixel model with the CoaXPress interface offering high resolution throughput equivalent to 2 GB/sec.
- Linea HS – Preview this high-speed, high-sensitivity 16K CMOS TDI camera, with 300kHz line rate and next generation fiber optic interfacefor high bandwidth, long cable length, low system costs, and high reliability data transmission.
- Linea ML – New, cost-efficient and powerful, Linea ML 8k line scan cameras. Linea ML offers versatile functionalities with mono/HDR, color, multispectral, and multi-field image capture.
- Piranha4 Color – Preview the 8k tri-linear color line scan camera, built to deliver cost-efficient, high-resolution imaging for color inspection.
- Xtium2 – New, high-performance and fiber-optic enabled frame grabbers support Camera Link HS®, CoaXpress® (ver 2.0) and Camera Link® interface standards. With the Linea ML and Linea HS, the Xtium2 enables the most demanding vision applications.
- Z-Trak – Preview the high-resolution, factory-calibrated laser profiling camera designed for industrial applications requiring object height measurement.
Please visit the Teledyne Imaging team in Stuttgart, Germany, November 6-8, 2018 in Hall 1, Stand F62.