The ASXP-MS combines a current transformer and a signal conditioner in one package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. For new installations, just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place.
The switch output is powered from the primary circuit, and the setpoint is adjustable between a very wide range. The solid-state contact provides a trouble free, long lasting and very durable alarm or interlock, improving safety and overall system reliability.
• Electromechanical relay output provides both normally open and normally closed contacts.
• Single turn potentiometer shows setpoint on the label for simple field setpoint adjustment.
• Adjustable start delay to bypass inrush current.
• Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
• Simple DIN rail or panel mount.
• Designed for UL, CUL and CE approval.
• Monitor Large Machines: Detect over or under-current conditions before they cause break downs, or interlock one process with another.
• Water Delivery and Treatment: Detect open discharge lines; sense clogged filters or blocked intake to pumps.
• Generators: Shed noncritical loads when demand reaches a set level.
>>For more information on this product, click here.