With increased functionality and straightforward programming, IDEC SmartRelays make your job a lot easier.
Look around. IDEC SmartRelays are in everything from lighting controls to ice-making machines and grocery store misters. Proving reliable time after time, these intelligent logic modules are the ideal controller for simple automation tasks. A new sixth-generation of SmartRelays offer functions to give you even more flexibility and convenience. Advances include extended memory, a brighter display with higher LCD contrast, improved analog and high-speed inputs, an external text display, and upgraded programming software.
- Micro SD card
- High Speed Inputs
- Universal Voltage
- Built in Analog Inputs
- RJ45 Ethernet Port
- Expansion interface
- New and improved LCD display
- Digital Outputs
- Operational Control Buttons (LCD model)
An external Text Display Panel, which mimics the CPU display, is also available to provide an additional operator interface point. A maximum 6 lines and 20 characters. Using standard Ethernet cable, the Text Display Panel can be easily connected to the FL1F SmartRelay base module without the need for special interface cable. The new SmartRelay TDP also offers selectable white, orange, and red backlighting for optical emphasis.
Up to 16 FL1F SmartRelays can be configured to communicate on the network
iOS and Android Apps
- Monitor and Control your machine from your Mobile device
- Download free IDEC Apps from Apple App Store or Google Play
- Enable you to view I/O status, change analog set points, and Timer and Counter value with your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- A convenient to stay on top of your system
- Program creation, simulation, and documentation are easy to accomplish with drag and drop functionality
- Simple and fast configuration
- Easy to program with 43 pre-built function blocks
- Intuitive Function Block or Ladder programming
New and improved WindLGC version 8
- Automatic configuration of communication with Text Display panel
- Ability to work on up to three programs simultaneously
- Use of Drag & drop to easily transfer a signal from one program to another
>>For more information on this product, click here.