Carlo Gavazzi is pleased to announce a new line of Fiber Optic Sensors, including the FA1 Fiber Optic Amplifier, and the FUT and FUR Fiber Optic Cables.
The compact, intuitive, and flexible design of the FA1 Fiber Optic Amplifier is ideal for a wide variety of applications. An adjustable signal level, selectable response time, multiple timer functions, and UL508 Approval provide the application flexibility required in industries such as semiconductor and packaging. Two 4-digit LED displays simplify programming, and provide excellent feedback for monitoring application set-up, troubleshooting, and operation.
Along with the FA1 Amplifier, Carlo Gavazzi has announced an entirely new line of fiber optic cables, including the FUR Fiber Optic Cables for retroreflective applications, and the FUT Fiber Optic Cables for through beam applications. These cables are available in a variety of diameters, sleeve lengths, and connector options, simplifying installation in diverse applications. FUT and FUR cables are currently available in plastic, and glass fiber optic cables will be available in the near future. Main technical features include:
• Two 4-digit LED display for signal/threshold levels
• Adjustable sensitivity via intuitive 3-way switch
• Selectable response time
• Different timer functions
• 100mA NPN or PNP output
• Light on and dark on switching
• cUL approved and CE marked
FUR & FUT Fiber Optic Cables
• Reflective & through-beam types
• Inner diameter 0.25, 0.5 or 1.0mm
• Outer diameter 2.2 or 1.25mm
• Bending radius 10, 15, 25mm
• Over-molding protection
• Straight or angled sensing heads
• Different sleeve length options
• 2m standard length
The new FA1, FUR, and FUT Fiber Optic Sensor products are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s North American network of sales offices, distributors, and online.
>>For more informtion on this product, click here.