Featuring an advanced, scalable design with a host of internal component mounting provisions and options, FUSION G7 offers the functionality and flexibility needed to provide an advanced wall-mount enclosure solution for a broad range of industries and applications worldwide. Robust FUSION G7 enclosures are available in 30 standard metric sizes ranging from 300 x 300 x 225 mm to 1500 x 900 x 425 mm. Enclosures include a galvanized back panel and easy-to-install removable bottom gland plate that facilitates easy cable entry modifications and wire installation.
FUSION G7 incorporates an optional internal grid system that allows multiple internal panel and component configurations, increasing the mounting area capacity within the same or smaller footprint allotted by traditional wall-mount offerings. An array of flexible internal mounting accessories designed for ease of installation and flexibility include full- and half-height back and side panels, front to back side-mount brackets, DIN rail adapter brackets, and swing-out panels—all installed without drilling holes through the enclosure walls. In addition, the standard right-hand hinged door is easily reversible with pre-punched and sealed holes, creating easy access to components—even in space-constricted applications.
"The FUSION G7 metric enclosure system brings 60 years of industry experience to a higher level with its innovative design features, broad offering of easy to install internal component mounting accessories, new convenience handles and security latch options, and wall-mount brackets," said Greg Quick, global product manager. "Designed with metric dimensions, FUSION G7 surpasses global IP66, and UL and CSA Type 4/12 performance standards. FUSION G7 enclosures address all customer wall-mount enclosure needs—from the most basic to the most complex component mounting configurations." Quick adds, "Versatile design features such as a removable gland plate and easily reversible door, as well as scalable accessory additions, accommodate changing customer requirements—whether additional functionality is requested partially through the initial installation or years down the road."
Applications: Hoffman FUSION G7 Global Wall-Mount Enclosures provide the functionality and design flexibility needed for numerous applications, including:
- Sophisticated control enclosure
- Junction enclosure
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) enclosure
- Alarm system control cabinet
- Solar tracking box
- Gas analyzer enclosure
- PLC controls enclosure
Features of FUSION G7 that make it particularly effective and convenient to use, include:
- 30 standard metric sizes from 300 x 300 x 225 mm to 1500 x 900 x 425 mm
- Optional internal vertical grid system available for all enclosure heights provides internal 3-dimensional mounting capability
- Unsurpassed component mounting flexibility with numerous full-and half-height back and side panel styles
- Standard back panel is included
- Pre-punched and sealed holes in body flanges facilitate easy door reversal in the field with no leak points
- Easy to remove hinge pins with "pen clip" design allow for fast door removal without tools
- Multiple wall-mount provisions including standard through-hole mounting, individual plated steel, stainless steel, and composite mounting brackets and new full width top and bottom mounting brackets
- Flush, quarter-turn latch, with 3-mm double bit insert doesn't protrude, eliminating impact damage and catching passing objects
- Customer convenience accessories including horizontal separator/shelves, aluminum swing-out panels, non-metallic door bars and wire ties
Pentair Technical Products - www.hoffmanonline.com