The Robotunits Linear Motion System is designed to connect easily with the company’s other systems, components and accessories to allow the easy creation of complete modular automation systems while reducing assembly time. This addresses the demands of plant operators for production systems that can be built, rebuilt and rearranged quickly to respond to changing needs.
The standard Linear Motion Unit includes 50-millimeter aluminum extrusions and a common 14-millimeter T-slot, making it compatible with other Robotunits systems. These key elements — along with the company’s proprietary fastening technology — enable the Linear Motion System to work in combination with Robotunits’ conveyors, material handling components, safety fencing and machine frames.
The unit is available with a single or double carriage, and the system allows the energy chain to attach directly to the carriage without the need for additional components. For advanced applications, the Omega Linear Motion Unit can be used as an individual device or x-y-z gantry to move and position parts with precision.
The Robotunits Linear Motion System also features:
- An integrated belt return inside the extrusion. Three sides of the extrusion can accommodate additional attachments.
- The use of single or double idlers, depending on the load. The idler extrusion features a special captive design for high strength.
- Durable construction, including large rollers.
- Single and multiple guide rails available.
- Limitless combinations and complexity.
To learn more, please visit www.robotunits.com.