TRACO POWER announces their new TXLN family of encased power supplies designed for a wide range of cost critical applications with 12 power platforms ranging 18 - 960 watts.
With a low-profile, six-sided metal case and screw terminal block connections, the TXLN power supplies can be easily and safely installed into any equipment. All models feature: a Universal AC Input range of 88~264VAC; a minimum operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C; ±10% Vout adjustment (single output models); short-circuit protection; over-current protection; over-voltage protection; and LED status indicators. All models include an internal filter to meet EN 55032 level B for conducted & radiated emissions.
As the power increases, features and signaling capability are enhanced to support more sophisticated systems.
- Convection-Cooled ≤ 200 Watts
- 18-500 watts are low profile fitting in a 1U enclosure
- Multi-Output 35W & 80W models
- Active PFC meeting EN 61000-3-2 Class D (≥150W models)
- ≥ 500W models offer remote sense and remote on/off control
- ≥ 750W offer power OK signal, 12Vsb and current sharing
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network with manufacturing lead times of 14-16 weeks. Please see tracopower.com/txln-series for specifications, drawings, and safety documentation.