In 2011, Automation World's editors explored topics such as the new machine safety standard, cyber attacks, iPads in the operations space, automation innovations and, of course, control.
See our top ten below, based on page views.
- A Map to the Latest Safety Standards
- Cyber Attacks Victimize Oil and Gas Companies
- How Automation Professionals Use iPads for Business
- Machine Safety: Are You Prepared for the New Standard?
- Sourcing Tomorrow's Automation Innovations
- PLC with Integrated HMI
- Control Vendors Put More in the Box
- Oil and Gas: Recovery, Is Thy Name Shale Gas?
- iPhone/iPad/iPods as Mobile HMIs
- Keep Motivation Up in a Down Economy