We are looking forward to a week filled with Workshops, Short Courses, Management Sessions, Technology Exhibits, Industry Forums and Educational opportunities. It promises to be bigger and better than ever. We’ve turned up the heat on the technology expo by expanding the size and extending the hours to 4 pm to 8 pm Monday through Wednesday.
Management round tables have been expanded to a special one-day Management Program designed to help you identify, introduce and successfully implement the ideas that become solutions for your company.
Workshop schedules have been rearranged to afford maximum number of opportunities for you to get to all that you wish. We will have something for everyone in your business—from plant and operations managers to instrument and maintenance technicians to process and controls engineers and professionals. At the Emerson Exchange, you will have ready access to all the process improvement and optimization information you could hope for—in one place, at one time:
- More than 325 Workshops and Short Courses
- A Management Program featuring several industry and business leaders
- Relevant, contemporary topics in nine Industry Forums
- Technology Exhibits with more square footage and solutions than ever before
- Exclusive use of the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum for our Networking Event.
Emerson Global Users Exchange is more than an industry-leading technical conference—it is a community of manufacturing leaders committed to extracting the most from their automation investment and sharing their learning with each other.