Acromag designs and manufactures signal conditioning and remote I/O solutions for oil/gas, power generation, water/wastewater, raw material processing, and industrial automation industries. For more than 60 years Acromag has focused on being a customer-driven company offering professional personalized technical support, guaranteed.
Acromag I/O is ideal for a broad range of monitoring and control operations where controllers communicate with instrumentation on the plant floor or in the field. Our products are performance guaranteed to meet or exceed published specifications offering you dependable value and peace of mind.
Acromag’s signal conditioning line features more than 100 transmitters, isolators, alarms, and computation modules. If networked I/O is required, Acromag offers analog and discrete I/O modules for Ethernet, Modbus, and Profibus.
- wide operating temperature ranges (up to -40° to 85°)
- high resistance to RFI, EMI, surges, electrical transients
- high-voltage isolation and built-in surge suppression
- easy to use and maintain
- high channel density to save space
- large inventory of stock items for same day shipping
- special designs and custom services available
- 2-year warranty available at no extra cost
- AS9100 and ISO 9001 certified quality management
- CE, UL, cUL, ATEX certification and approved for Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2
Because We Know I/O
Doing business with Acromag means you can count on receiving dependable value when using our products. We guarantee to meet or exceed published product performance specifications and offer you exceptional personal service with a real person within one business day.
For more information or help selecting the right product for your application please contact us at 248-295-0882.