As the exclusive provider of FAULHABER products for North America, FAULHABER MICROMO creates value through advanced design and engineering services. We’re proud to offer the broadest range of high precision, high performance products for micro motion applications in the medical market. FAULHABER MICROMO brings together the highest quality motion technologies and value-added services in North America plus global engineering, sourcing, and manufacturing to deliver the best micro motion solutions. FAULHABER MICROMO partners with customers to deliver quality, innovative solutions faster and better every time.
FAULHABER MICROMO’s benchmark contributions with motion solutions are a part of many leading products and applications in markets such as Medical Devices, Robotics and Automation, Optics and Photonics, Aerospace, Defense and Instrumentation.
The FAULHABER product line includes fractional horsepower coreless (brush) DC motors, brushless DC motors, stepper motors, piezoelectric motors, linear DC servo motors, planetary & spur gearheads, optical and magnetic encoders, fail-safe brakes, speed & motion controllers, micro-mechanical systems, complete servo systems, and custom sub-assemblies that incorporate FAULHABER drive systems for integration into OEM devices.
Services for Customer Partnership
FAULHABER MICROMO's value-added capabilities include the following:
• Widest range of rotary and linear motion solutions
• ISO 9001 and 13485 certification
• Clean room sub assembly (12,000 sq. ft., class 100,000 capable)
• Express Prototyping—assemblies from a wide variety of stocked components (two days)
• Machining center (5,000 sq. ft.)
• Extensive engineering (including an Advanced Engineering Group), design, and project management services and testing facility
• Customization from design concept to assembly
• Just-in-time delivery
• Local inventory
• 73,000-sq. ft. facility in Clearwater, Florida, USA.