Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) celebrated the success of its key channel partners at its annual Channel Partner Conference for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region,held in tandem with the 2015 Honeywell Users Group EMEA Conference.
De Gidts & Feldman, of the Netherlands, was named Channel Partner of the Year while six other distributors and systems integrators were given awards for customer service, innovation and excellence in supplying and integrating Honeywell products and solutions.
“We’re proud of the exceptional standards of service and support provided by our distribution partners across the EMEA region,” said Andrew D’Amelio, vice president, global channels, HPS. “Our service bar has never been set higher. These awards recognize partners from across the region that go above and beyond to deliver a highly personal customer experience.”
De Gidts & Feldman increased year-over-year sales of Honeywell solutions by 60 percent, with customers increasing orders for products such as Experion LX and SmartLine Temperature Transmitters. Additionally, the firm’s knowledge of Honeywell products, high standards of customer service and overall enthusiasm stood apart.
Honeywell also recognized the achievements of six partners with the following awards:
- Distributor of the Year, Control Products – SENSOR-ACM (Poland) for achieving 40 percent year-on-year growth by signing key customers and systems integrators.
- Distributor of the Year, Terminal Operations – Promsensor (Russia) for winning a significant national pipeline customer – and serving that customer across five major sites.
- Distributor of the Year, MatrikonOPC – Eastron (Hungary) for achieving 87 percent year-on-year growth, and expanding and strengthening relationships with local customers.
- Distributor of the Year, Instrumentation – Purshottam Kanji Trading Co. (Oman) for securing a number of strategic and highly competitive wins.
- Systems Integrator of the Year 2015 – Izoform Endüstriyel Otomasyon (Turkey) for a series of strategic wins in Turkey, resulting in year-on-year growth of 100 percent.
- Long-Term Achievement Award – Tank Gauging Italia for consistently achieving the highest levels of sales performance for Honeywell Enraf for more than 20 years, thanks to a combination of energy, engagement, maturity, versatility and perseverance.
>> For more information on this product, click here.