Honeywell (NYSE:HON) Process Solutions celebrated the success of its key distributors at its annual Channel Partner Conference, recognizing 13 channel partners for customer service, innovation and excellence in supplying and integrating Honeywell solutions at an awards ceremony held in tandem with the 2014 Honeywell Users Group EMEA conference.
“Our partner network continues to go from strength to strength with stronger regional coverage and higher quality service and support than ever before,” said Don Maness, vice president of Honeywell Process Solutions’ Field Products business. “We’re pleased to recognise those partners that go above and beyond our already high standards to deliver the right solutions at the right time to our customers.”
This year, top honors went to Giza Systems of Egypt which was named the 2014 Honeywell Field Products Channel Partner of the Year; while Euromekanik AB of Sweden was named Honeywell Enraf Distributor of the Year. Giza was recognized because of its excellent sales performance (421% YOY), strong technical skills and proactive attitude toward sales.
Since the last Honeywell Enraf global distributor conference, Euromekanik increased their order intake by 69 percent. This growth was achieved primarily through their success in closing orders for Honeywell Enraf’s Terminal Manager and Fusion4 MSC-L multi-stream controller to regional customers.
“Our channel partners are an extension of our sales and services organization and we are delighted to see our partners effectively deliver and support our technology and innovation to our valued customer,” said Jawed Chowdry, general manager of Honeywell Enraf. “We look forward to continuing to grow and nurture this important element of our business strategy that helps us serve customers more effectively.”
Distributing our innovative technologies through this network will help serve our customers faster with local contacts who are able to respond and supply products more quickly.”
Additional awards were given to the following partners:
- Field Products Systems Integrator of the Year for Europe: Izoform Endustriyel Otomasyon San, Turkey
- Field Products Systems Integrator of the Year Middle East: Karad Systems, UAE
- Field Products Channel Partner of the Year Middle East: Giza Systems, Egypt
- Field Products Channel Partner of the Year Western Europe: Iberfluid Instruments, Spain
- Field Products Channel Partner of the Year Eastern Europe: Teplorpribor-Sensor, Russia
- Honeywell Enraf Diligence Award (three winners): Bruno Schillig, Argentina; Sensor ACM, Poland; LLC Ethalon, Russia
- Honeywell Enraf Consistent Performer Award: Egemin Automation, Belgium
>> For more information about new technologies and services being showcased at the Honeywell Users Group EMEA conference, click here