Red Lion Controls
York, PA 17406
Red Lion’s industrial network and automation technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity.
As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking, Red Lion Controls has been delivering innovative solutions for over forty years.
Our automation, Ethernet and cellular M2M technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity.
The following industrial automation products collect, present and process data anywhere, anytime:
- Controllers: PID controllers, signal conditioners and data acquisition devices for machine and process control
- Protocol Conversion: extensive protocol library connects otherwise incompatible devices on wired or wireless networks
- HMIs: combine protocol conversion, data logging and web server capabilities with visualization functionality for PLCs, motor drives and more
- Panel Meters: a wide range of models and sizes with expansion capabilities that easily adapt to changing requirements
- Visual Management: enables the display of real-time KPI data and Andon messages on televisions to drive productivity
- RTUs & I/O Modules: provides a simple yet powerful monitoring and control system for remote sites
Red Lion also offers the following industrial networking products capable of operating in the most extreme environments:
- Unmanaged Switches: compact IEEE 802.3 Layer 2 industrial switches with automatic speed, duplex and cable sensing
- Monitored Switches: enable Layer 2 network performance monitoring via N-View software
- Managed Switches: provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking in a rugged package
- PoE Solutions: designed to transmit power and/or data over an Ethernet network
- Wi-Fi Radios: IEEE 802.11a,b,g,n hardened radios support data bandwidths up to 300 Mb/s
- Cellular M2M Routers: provide uninterrupted, secure communication for remote sites