This interactive catalog is sectioned identically to the print version, combining comprehensive and easy-to-reference product data with the convenience of online search capabilities. Users can browse the catalog page-by-page or use a powerful search tool to identify products by division, product family or name, model or part number, application or page number.
The 2010 Interactive Catalog serves as a single-source, user-friendly guide to the company's multi-faceted product offerings from five divisions:
- Sensors, such as photoelectric, fiber optic, special purpose, ultrasonic and measuring array sensors
- Vision and Vision Lighting, highlighting Banner's iVu Integrated Touch Screen and Remote Image Sensors
- Wireless, detailing SureCross™ Wireless Network devices, as well as FlexPower™ power supplies
- Indicators, illustrating the company's highly visible and easy-to-install EZ-LIGHT™ family
- Machine Safety, including offerings such as the EZ-SCREEN® LP low-profile safety light screen
Providing users with insight into Banner's latest innovations, the catalog's "What's New" section introduces users to products such as the EZ-LIGHT K80 Call Light, the iVu Remote Display and expansions to Banner's popular WORLD-BEAM® QS18, Q20 and QS30 photoelectric sensor lines.
Users can conveniently find additional details for the featured products, such as support data, using the interactive page references. The catalog can also be downloaded as a desktop shortcut to facilitate immediate access.
Banner's 2010 Interactive Catalog additionally features more than 100 pages of accessories, including mounting brackets, retroreflectors, enclosures and cordsets. Links throughout the product sections efficiently guide users to detailed information about these accessories, simplifying the selection process.
Banner's 2010 Interactive Catalog can be found at http://catalog.bannerengineering.com.
Banner Engineering - www.bannerengineering.com