The full-color catalog includes over 800 pages of product features, application images, model numbers and accessories for the company’s five product divisions:
- Sensors, including photoelectric, fiber optic, special purpose, ultrasonic and measuring array sensors
- Vision and Vision Lighting, featuring Banner’s iVu Integrated Touch Screen Image Sensors and the iVu Image Sensors with Remote Display
- Wireless, highlighting SureCross™ Wireless Network devices and FlexPower™ power supplies
- Indicators, detailing the company’s highly visible and versatile EZ-LIGHT™ family
- Machine Safety, illustrating products such as the SC22-3 Safety Controller and EZ-SCREEN® LP low profile safety light screen
This comprehensive catalog features multiple navigation options for enhanced usability, including color-coded tabs that correspond with product divisions listed in the table of contents. The catalog’s "What’s New" section introduces users to Banner’s innovative new products, such as the iVu Touch Screen Image Sensors, the SureCross Ethernet Data Radio and expansions to Banner’s popular WORLD-BEAM® QS18, Q20 and QS30 photoelectric sensor lines. Users can then compare product features and performance using the catalog’s convenient selection guide.
Banner’s 2010 Catalog additionally features detailed illustrations of how these products can be applied in myriad industrial applications, with page references that efficiently guide users to further information on each product demonstrated. This resource also contains more than 100 pages of accessories, including mounting brackets, cordsets, retroreflectors and enclosures.
Banner's 2010 Catalog is available free of charge. Request a catalog online at www.bannerengineering.com/2010_catalog.
Banner Engineering - www.bannerengineering.com