Folsom, CA 95630
Some industrial automation software companies still charge for every client and every tag, but Ignition is different because it’s unlimited.
Inductive Automation produces HMI, SCADA, MES and IIoT software that reduces frustration and increases efficiency in the industrial automation market. Their software facilitates the instant accessibility of meaningful information throughout the enterprise. The company's core mission is to create industrial software that empowers customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles.
Inductive Automation Support: https://support.inductiveautomation.com/+1 (800) 266-7798 - Toll Free (USA) Support+1 (916) 251-1033 - After Hours Support+1 (916) 456-1045 - International Support
Ignition User Manual: https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/Inductive University: https://www.inductiveuniversity.com/Ignition Live Training: https://inductiveautomation.com/training/
Inductive Automation produces industrial automation software that reduces frustration and increases efficiency in the industrial market. The company’s core mission is to create industrial software that empowers its customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles.
Ignition by Inductive Automation® is a universal industrial application platform. It empowers users to connect to all of the data across their enterprise, rapidly develop any type of industrial automation system, and scale their systems in any way, without limits. Ignition is also capable of unlimited extensibility through the addition of fully integrated software modules that extend the functionality of the platform. With Ignition, users can create a variety of seamlessly integrated industrial solutions.
- SCADA: Control, track, display, and analyze your process.
- HMI: Build optimized screens to monitor and control your machinery.
- IIoT: Make your data more accessible and efficient with MQTT.
- MES: Track your production, manage recipes, calculate OEE, and more.
- Alarming: Build complex alarming systems and get notifications instantly.
- Reporting: Create and deliver dynamic, database-driven industrial reports.
- Edge Computing: Capture critical data at the remote edge of your network.
- Enterprise: Empower teams with better data to make smarter decisions.
Markets served include Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Fibers & Textiles, Food & Beverage, Forest Products, Government, Manufacturing, Mining Aggregates & Cement, Oil & Gas, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Power, Print & Publishing, Pulp & Paper, Transportation, Water/Wastewater, and many others.